Minggu, 09 Januari 2011

Don't ever look the past again

Don't ever look the past again..
Don't flashback the past anymore..
But,look at now and future..
Make it teach u..
Don't ever fall into the same hole for twice..
Now,I try to tell the true..
And not do that lies again..
For 'someone' special who ever have place in my heart..Thank you so much,you gave me a very important thing and bring me to the right way..And wake me up..
That trueness is the most important wanna "be your self" because in your self,you can find something to be love..

For someone who teach me this..
I wanna meet you again!
And wanna say"thanks for the things that you have teach to me"even now you away from me..But I always remember you and make you someone special that I ever love before...

Ex041107

2 komentar:

  1. Look at the window, shining stars await you... then give me you hug and let me kiss you....., wakakakakakakakakakaka

    BalasHapus